Filling in this form is mandatory in case of LCL consignments received at our terminal. Registration for unloading and loading of other customers takes place by application via e-mail. If you are visiting our terminal for the first time, please read the information on driving directions, receiving of cargo and guidelines on how to comply with the Muuga port free zone:
- before loading, you need to provide the documents indicated on the registration form;
- If there are other goods already in the truck, the driver is obligated to have the shipping documents for them;
- if there are passengers in the truck, their names and personal codes / dates of birth should be indicated in the Additional information field;
- In order to avoid delays due to customs control at departure, it is necessary to plan the departure of the cargo from the port before 4 p.m;
- Entry into the port occurs through customs gate A, numbers 1, 2, and 3. Departure from the port with cargo via the customs gates A numbered 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (TOLL).